With the continuous improvement of people's living standards and the accelerating pace of urbanization, the wood products industry has developed rapidly. However, in the face of domestic timber production cuts and timber exporting countries restrictions on cutting and other reasons, causing the shortage of domestic timber market supply problems, leading directly to the price of wood flooring all the way up.
In recent years, with the continuous development of the economy, the acceleration of the urbanization process, the gradual improvement of the infrastructure, and the continuous improvement of the residents’ spending power, the wood products industry has developed rapidly, but at the same time, forest fires, insects and diseases have become more frequent. Severe deforestation is a serious problem. Natural disasters cause shortage of timber. The strict control of timber exports by countries has led to the shortage of timber in the market.
Consequences: Shortage of wood, rising price of wood products
The rise in raw material prices has directly led to a doubled cost pressure. In addition to raw materials, the transportation and labor costs have risen sharply. With the current increase in the cost of wood processing, wood product prices have to rise!
Previous: No Information
- Three Layers Of Solid Wood Flooring Market Fore...
- Floor Water Do
- Summer Floor Coverings And Conservation Strategy
- Flooring Buying Laminate Flooring Advantages An...
- How To Buy Wood Flooring
- Multilayer Solid Wood Flooring And Laminate Flo...
- Home Improvement How To Choose Flooring
- 2015 Flooring Industry Market Development In China
- Working Knowledge Of Dark Wood Flooring Home Im...
- What Benefits Does Wood Flooring