Question one: Product plagiarism is serious
The homogeneity of flooring products is serious, and it is difficult for brand floor companies to “high-cost” R&D investment to achieve “high-yield” sales. After many new flooring products are introduced, many small and medium-sized flooring companies directly imitate plagiarism.
Question 2: The lack of funds is blocked
At the moment, the flooring market is fiercely competitive and unpredictable, and many flooring companies cannot handle it. Because in the entire flooring industry, small and medium-sized flooring companies account for most of them and lack the strong financial strength to back them up.
Question 3: Lack of recruitment of human resources
Due to various factors such as the working environment, the recruitment of floor manufacturers is becoming more and more difficult. Many companies are not fully occupied during the peak production period. In particular, the gaps and demands of first-line production workers, back-office and grassroots business personnel are relatively large.
- Three Layers Of Solid Wood Flooring Market Fore...
- Floor Water Do
- Summer Floor Coverings And Conservation Strategy
- Flooring Buying Laminate Flooring Advantages An...
- How To Buy Wood Flooring
- Multilayer Solid Wood Flooring And Laminate Flo...
- Home Improvement How To Choose Flooring
- 2015 Flooring Industry Market Development In China
- Working Knowledge Of Dark Wood Flooring Home Im...
- What Benefits Does Wood Flooring
- The Key To The Development Of The Timber Industry
- The Impact Of Timber Shortage On Floor Prices