1. depends on the surface of the surface of the wood grain surface texture to be clear and realistic, equal thickness of the sheet, the floor around the corner can not damage the cracked corner, should be intact; the surface should not have obvious mechanical scratches; melamine decorative layer and substrate density The quality of glue between fiberboards is better, and there can't be peeling, tilting or degumming.
2. test whether the floor wear layer wear layer directly affect the product life. Once broken, it cannot be repaired, and its use value will be greatly damaged. Sand skin can be repeatedly rubbed on the surface of the floor. No wear layer will expose the background color, and the wear-resistant layer will not change.
3. test water swelling performance of laminate flooring, the lower the coefficient of expansion of water, the better, the test method is desirable to take a small sample placed in boiling water for 30 minutes to inspect the expansion of the floor soaked in water, you can judge the good and bad? Water absorption, large expansion, poor flooring.
4. Observe the slot of the floor cabinet Some enterprises have poor processing technology for the floor slot, and use tools and processing machines with different precision, resulting in loose seams, poor self-locking force, gaps, cracks, and uneven surfaces.
- Three Layers Of Solid Wood Flooring Market Fore...
- Floor Water Do
- Summer Floor Coverings And Conservation Strategy
- Flooring Buying Laminate Flooring Advantages An...
- How To Buy Wood Flooring
- Multilayer Solid Wood Flooring And Laminate Flo...
- Home Improvement How To Choose Flooring
- 2015 Flooring Industry Market Development In China
- Working Knowledge Of Dark Wood Flooring Home Im...
- What Benefits Does Wood Flooring
- What Are The Benefits Of Wooden Floor In The Room?
- How to Transform the Wood Industry
- The Development Of The Flooring Business Is Hin...
- The Key To The Development Of The Timber Industry
- The Impact Of Timber Shortage On Floor Prices