The so-called engineering floor, in fact, is in large projects will be used in the wood flooring, this type of flooring is generally used to strengthen the floor, mainly for shopping malls and other public places in the decoration, but this kind of floor indicators are generally lower than the floor density used in the family, Engineered Flooring so it is only applicable to public occasions, not family occasions.
The base material of the engineering floor, the granular shape is relatively large, this type of wood flooring is not as fine as the qualified plate, even; Of course, this kind of product must pay attention to its wear resistance, for the determination of wear resistance, with the hand of the general sandpaper can also be detected, Engineered Flooring qualified plate grinding on more than 10 laps will not be flower mark.
Therefore, the project floor is a good choice for decoration in public places.
Common features of engineering floors
1, compared with solid wood flooring, the surface wear-resisting performance is high (solid wood tatsu GB wear: 300 turn around, strengthen the national standard wear-resistant: 4000), with higher flame-retardant properties, corrosion-resistant, strong, pressure-resistant, good impact resistance;
2, the product can be repaired poor, once damaged, must be more: Because of the use of formaldehyde in the production process adhesive, so there is a certain kind of floor formaldehyde release problem, if formaldehyde released more than a certain standard, will have a certain impact on human health, Engineered Flooring and environmental pollution. (General use of E0-grade laminate flooring, green time for the floor for the E0-level laminate)
3, from the specifications of the standard, wide plate and narrow plate: standard, generally 191-195 mm width. The length is around 1200 and 1300. Wide plate, Engineered Flooring length of more than 1200 mm, width of about 295 mm. Narrow plate, length of about 808 mm, width is basically about 130 millimeters. Approximate solid wood flooring specifications, most called imitation solid wood flooring.
How to choose the engineering floor
Engineering Flooring in the adhesive contains a certain amount of formaldehyde, excessive formaldehyde on the human body, the human body if the long-term high concentration of formaldehyde environment, there will be carcinogenic risk. China's air formaldehyde concentration in public places has promulgated a mandatory standard, stipulating no more than 0.12mg/m3. According to state regulations, the formaldehyde content of laminate flooring shall not exceed 30mg/100g, Engineered Flooring as far as possible under 9mg/100g.
Selection of water absorption rate for engineering floors: The higher the index, the more easily the floor expands. The State stipulates that the target is within 2%. So when you buy, Engineered Flooring you must pay attention to its water absorption rate.
- Three Layers Of Solid Wood Flooring Market Fore...
- Floor Water Do
- Summer Floor Coverings And Conservation Strategy
- Flooring Buying Laminate Flooring Advantages An...
- How To Buy Wood Flooring
- Multilayer Solid Wood Flooring And Laminate Flo...
- Home Improvement How To Choose Flooring
- 2015 Flooring Industry Market Development In China
- Working Knowledge Of Dark Wood Flooring Home Im...
- What Benefits Does Wood Flooring
- The Oak Flooring Is Excellent In Toughness
- Solid Wood Flooring Resistance To Decay And Strong
- Engineering Floor With Shockproof Effect
- Solid Wood Floors Are Safe To Use
- Wall Panels With Anti-UV Function
- What Are Oak Floors And How To Buy Oak Floors
- The Classification Of Oak Floors
- The Advantage And Disadvantage Of Oak Floor
- How To Maintain The Solid Wood Flooring And Cor...
- How To Maintain The Aggrandizement Wood Floor A...