First, it starts from the corner of the wall. Keep the board with the tongue on the wall and keep the 10mm gap between the wall and the short side of the board. Then the next board is aligned with the short side of the first board. At the same time, the board is pressed forward and flat on the ground.
The same method is used to complete the first row of the installation. The last floor should be tailored to the appropriate length, and the 10mm gap is retained between the wall and the wall. Start the next installer with the remainder of the board (at least 300mm).
A new row of the first plate's tongue is then aligned to the previous row of grooves to a certain angle. Press the board forward and flat on the ground at the same time. The short side of the plate is made to a certain angle and down with the installed front plate. Ensure that the position of the board is locked with the front plate. Slightly lift the board (with the previous piece of the previous installed board, about 30mm,) and press it into the front row and down.
When the three row of installation is completed, the distance between the floor and the wall is 10mm. Follow the above method to continue the installation until the end.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Wood plastic composite (WPC) introduction to fe...
- Solid wood flooring what type of material is good
- The advantages of laminate flooring
- Multiply wooden raised floor environment
- How to prevent wood flooring bacteria
- Wood flooring to longevity prevention needs to ...
- Wood floors feature Daquan
- What accounts for the dark wood floor
- Principle of color matching between the wood fl...
- Buy laminate flooring concern at what
- The action of skirting line
- The material of the skirting line
- Wooden floor advantages and disadvantages
- The buying and selling skill of wooden floor.
- Bamboo. Solid wood. Compound floor. Which is good?
- Wood floor maintenance knowledge -12 wooden flo...
- How to buy real wood floor? What are the advant...
- Even if buy the hardback room, also cannot igno...
- Can the floor be paved if the ground is uneven?
- The floor collocation does good! Make your appe...