1. wear resistant surface speed: abrasion resistance determined by the wear-resistant surface-layer of laminate flooring, and represented through wear revolution. Home about 6000 rpm, around 10000 RPM in the public. Wear-resistant layer of laminate flooring on the market today there are four main types: content of aluminium oxide per square 30g floor, its wear resistance is about 4000 RPM; content of 38g wear of about 5000 cycles; content of 44g wear of about 9000 RPM; content of wear resistance of 62g is approximately 18000 RPM.
2. the content of free formaldehyde: laminate flooring adhesives contain a certain amount of formaldehyde, excess of formaldehyde is harmful to the human body, body, if high concentrations of formaldehyde in the environment for a long time, there will be a cancer risk. On the concentration of formaldehyde in air of public places in China has enacted a mandatory standard requiring no more than 0.12mg/M3. According to state regulations, formaldehyde content provided does not exceed 30mg/100g of the laminate flooring, it is best to 9mg/100g the following.
3. thickness swelling rate of water absorption: this indicator is higher, more expansive floor. This indicator is within 2% set by the State.
4. the internal bond strength reflects the internal fiber substrate bonding between the quality of, the stronger the, wooden floors between each layer more closely, this index should be stipulated by the State above 1Map.
5. surface resistance to cigarette burns: putting cigarettes on the floor, surface cracking, black, bubble-free, flame retardant without this floor is better.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Wood plastic composite (WPC) introduction to fe...
- Solid wood flooring what type of material is good
- The advantages of laminate flooring
- Multiply wooden raised floor environment
- How to prevent wood flooring bacteria
- Wood flooring to longevity prevention needs to ...
- Wood floors feature Daquan
- What accounts for the dark wood floor
- Principle of color matching between the wood fl...
- Heated floor type introduction
- the advantages and disadvantages of water heating
- The advantages and disadvantages of electric he...
- When installing wood floor, you should notice t...
- The installation method of lock floor, from now...
- When installing lock floor, you should pay atte...
- The action of skirting line
- The material of the skirting line
- Wooden floor advantages and disadvantages
- The buying and selling skill of wooden floor.